Kick back and watch the sun set over the Brisbane River at the Queensland Maritime Museum. Before the city warms up to Friday evening, take some time to experience some big band jazz at sunset. Enjoy the city lights and music from Brass Roots Live with delicious canapes and bar onsite.
This is a free event and runs from 5:00pm to 7:00pm.
- Bookings are essential as there are NO Tickets at the Gate.
- Entrance via the gates at the Maritime Museum ferry stop, off Lower River Terrace
- Provide your contact details upon booking to assist with any contact tracing (if required)
- Show your ticket on your phone at the door for scanning (or print your ticket at home)
- Twilight Jazz operates strictly in accordance with COVID Safe practices
Tickets available here: eventbrite.com.au/e/twilight-jazz-by-the-river-tickets-121314010471
This event is part of the Bands in Parks program.