Donate TodayQueensland Maritime Museum (QMM) appreciates the generous financial support received from individuals and organisations in the form of donations. As a registered charity and tax deductible gift recipient, all donations of $2 and over to QMM are tax deductible. You can choose to donate to the museum or to a specific program such as:
HMAS Diamantina Restoration
ST Forceful Restoration
Ella’s Pink Lady Program
Visit our web shop to make a donation online.
You can select a program at the museum to donate to.
By donating to the Museum, you are helping QMM to protect, preserve, and share Queensland’s maritime history for generations to come! To ensure QMM continues to offer meaningful research, public outreach, and engagement activities, we rely on your generosity to bridge the financial gap between our own revenue streams and income from funding bodies.
Donations may be personal or corporate and/or singular or ongoing. You can prefer to donate anonymously (‘in memoriam’) or to commemorate a company or family name. All donors are granted tax deductibility, as well as acknowledgement on our web site, in our annual report, and in association with any communication about associated programs.
- Moreton Bay Foundation – Queensland Maritime Museum
- Australian Maritime Systems Group – Brisbane’s Maritime Heritage Trail
- ANNM (Australian National Maritime Museum)’s Maritime Museums of Australia Project Support Scheme (MMAPSS) – Restore QMM’s front entrance
- Department of Premier and Cabinet, Queensland Veterans’ Memorial Grants Program – Maintenance and repainting of the quaterdeck of HMAS Diamantina
- Brisbane City Council, Brisbane History Grant – Brisbane’s Maritime Heritage Trail
- Lord Mayor’s Community & Environmental Grants Program (Sustainability Grant) – LED Lighting replacement across the Museum
- Lord Mayor’s Experience Development Incentive Grant – Brisbane Maritime River Experience (Commissionable tourism product)
- Department of Justice and Attorney General Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation, Gambling Community Benefit Fund – New Toilets on QMM ‘s Site
- Department of Justice and Attorney General Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation, Commemorative Grants Fund – Function Centre Construction
- Department of Veteran’s Affairs, Armistice Centenary Grants Program – Project Poppy Launch Community Day
- Australian Government Department of Veterans’ Affairs Saluting their Service Commemorative Grants Program – VP Day 75th Anniversary Commemoration and Restoration and preservation of HMAS Diamantina Quarterdeck Bulkheads (QMM Facebook post)
- Australian Government Department of Veterans’ Affairs Saluting their Service Commemorative Grants Program – Restoration and preservation of HMAS Diamantina’s bridge deck, aft of the forecastle deck and quarterdeck bulkheads (QMM Facebook post)