Queensland Maritime Museum (QMM) appreciates the generous financial support received from individuals and organisations in the form of donations. As a registered charity and tax deductible gift recipient, all donations of $2 and over to QMM are tax deductible. You can choose to donate to the museum or to a specific program such as:
HMAS Diamantina Restoration
ST Forceful Restoration
Ella’s Pink Lady Program
By donating to the Museum, you are helping QMM to protect, preserve, and share Queensland’s maritime history for generations to come! To ensure QMM continues to offer meaningful research, public outreach, and engagement activities, we rely on your generosity to bridge the financial gap between our own revenue streams and income from funding bodies.
Donations may be personal or corporate and/or singular or ongoing. You can prefer to donate anonymously (‘in memoriam’) or to commemorate a company or family name. All donors are granted tax deductibility, as well as acknowledgement on our web site, in our annual report, and in association with any communication about associated programs.
How to make your tax-deductible donation:
Online – visit our web store to make a donation online
If you would like to find out more information about how to make a financial donation to the museum or support opportunities at the museum, please phone 07 3844 5361, fax 07 3846 1945 or use our contact form.
Please visit the Donate to Collection page for advice on donating objects to QMM’s Collection.
- Moreton Bay Foundation – Queensland Maritime Museum
- Australian Maritime Systems Group – Brisbane’s Maritime Heritage Trail
- ANNM (Australian National Maritime Museum)’s Maritime Museums of Australia Project Support Scheme (MMAPSS) – Restore QMM’s front entrance
- Department of Premier and Cabinet, Queensland Veterans’ Memorial Grants Program – Maintenance and repainting of the quaterdeck of HMAS Diamantina
- Brisbane City Council, Brisbane History Grant – Brisbane’s Maritime Heritage Trail
- Lord Mayor’s Community & Environmental Grants Program (Sustainability Grant) – LED Lighting replacement across the Museum
- Lord Mayor’s Experience Development Incentive Grant – Brisbane Maritime River Experience (Commissionable tourism product)
- Department of Justice and Attorney General Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation, Gambling Community Benefit Fund – New Toilets on QMM ‘s Site
- Department of Justice and Attorney General Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation, Commemorative Grants Fund – Function Centre Construction
- Department of Veteran’s Affairs, Armistice Centenary Grants Program – Project Poppy Launch Community Day